SUGGESTION | The Bundle!

RoseRP

Reaction score

IGN: RoseRP
DATE: May 25th, 2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
1. Daylight Cycle
Make it where we can control how the daylight cycle is, or add one that is as slow as SchoolRP's. This is for those of us who need day & night!

2. An ability to turn off Firespreading, so we may have flames/firepits that aren't made of glass.
OR
Have it manual where we have to manually and individually place down flames, so they don't spread at all. Prevent's griefing just incase.
This is so we can have fireplaces!

3. A Senior Admin role, with more owner-like permissions, kind of like the system in SRP would be good, along with a Builder role? This is so we can keep our builders building without giving them the perms of a Mod/Admin. To keep things separate and clean!

4. Fixed Biome edges, because on the edges of the Biomes we cannot build on them!

Please and thank you!

Last edited:

Shaggy

Reaction score
I believe 95% of the suggestions you have listened are either already being implemented, or have already been. For example, you can ban players on your plot, and if you're wondering how I believe it is listed under /RP help. I also think they're already is a daylight cycle or a cycle of some sort, to set the overall color/tone of your RP.

Though they're a couple of suggestions that could be useful though not as of right now. Number 5 would be better, because sometimes that is currently annoying, though Senior Admins as of right now I do not believe there would be a big use for the, as they had updated mods and they currently have admins for each RPM.

The ability to turn off fire-spread could be useful if it hasn't already been implemented, simply due to the fact to possibly prevent fire-grief.

RoseRP

Reaction score
I will add that some of them may not, as I don't believe the fire one is being fixed, the senior admin one would be useful to give more permissions along with being able to set up actual moderating abilities and abilities for our builders without them being able to kick people. Fire spread has not been turned off, and it does burn things as well. I may or may not have tested that out. Daylight cycle I'm not sure is being worked on, but still - needs to be suggested just in case.

Shaggy

Reaction score
I will add that some of them may not, as I don't believe the fire one is being fixed, the senior admin one would be useful to give more permissions along with being able to set up actual moderating abilities and abilities for our builders without them being able to kick people. Fire spread has not been turned off, and it does burn things as well. I may or may not have tested that out. Daylight cycle I'm not sure is being worked on, but still - needs to be suggested just in case.
I didn't say snip, but apparently I did!? But either way at the moment weather and time selector is the closest we have at the moment. Though I suppose to an extent it would be a decent idea, though I still don't see a need for the others, well fire spread I suppose would be good to tweak. But Other than that, I wish you the best of luck.

RoseRP

Reaction score
I didn't say snip, but apparently I did!? But either way at the moment weather and time selector is the closest we have at the moment. Though I suppose to an extent it would be a decent idea, though I still don't see a need for the others, well fire spread I suppose would be good to tweak. But Other than that, I wish you the best of luck.
Snip is a term used to 'shorten' any quotes so people don't see a wall of text before a response. Thank you for your feedback. :)

Shizai

Reaction score
Believe 1,2, and 4 are already a thing. I could see a reason for 3 so you can have a head person who can control all the rest just in case one of them were to do something hateful to your own creation