SUGGESTION / FEEDBACK | A small suggestion

Akin

Reaction score
This is a small suggestion that came to mind whilst playing RPM. I feel like it'd benefit roleplay maker a lot.

PLOT RESET: There should definitely be a way to reset your plot, or delete it entirely. I'm sure a lot of people have problems where they can't build on their plot, or they just want to reset everything entirely. I've ran into the problem myself, I couldn't build on certain areas of the plot. There could also be a warning, e.g "Are you sure you want to reset/delete your plot?".

Last edited:

Shaggy

Reaction score
This is a small suggestion that came to mind whilst playing RPM. I feel like it'd benefit roleplay maker a lot.

PLOT RESET: There should definitely be a way to reset your plot, or delete it entirely. I'm sure a lot of people have problems where they can't build on their plot, or they just want to reset everything entirely. I've ran into the problem myself, I couldn't build on certain areas of the plot. There could also be a warning, e.g "Are you sure you want to reset/delete your plot?".
I agree, for instance when the creator wants to create a new one, then instead of singularly destroying everything even with world edit, it would cause pain to the normal human.

Im6

six
Staff member
Owner
Reaction score
PENDING

- This is already a feature on RM. Does the selection to do this not appear for you?

Akin

Reaction score
PENDING

- This is already a feature on RM. Does the selection to do this not appear for you?

Nope, it appears, I just didn't realize I could right click to delete plots. I'm good now.

Ducks

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Issue has been resolved (there is a way to delete your plot, right click it in the home menu)