SUGGESTION | Elevators

milkyi

Reaction score
IGN: milkyi
DATE: 05/25/2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

The elevator plugin that is in SRP should be implemented into the RPM server. I think it could be useful in many roleplay situations, but mostly ones that frequent that modern or futuristic theme. Elevators can save space in builds such as skyscrapers, laboratories, spaceships, apartment buildings, etc. In addition, it is an easy way for a player to get to one place to another instead of having to run and or walk up many flights of stairs.

Shaggy

Reaction score
IGN: milkyi
DATE: 05/25/2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:

The elevator plugin that is in SRP should be implemented into the RPM server. I think it could be useful in many roleplay situations, but mostly ones that frequent that modern or futuristic theme. Elevators can save space in builds such as skyscrapers, laboratories, spaceships, apartment buildings, etc. In addition, it is an easy way for a player to get to one place to another instead of having to run and or walk up many flights of stairs.
This could be a good idea, it would also work in a lot of roleplay servers, though they're two types of elevators, there were the ones which you jumped/crouched on, and then they are the signs, which one would you be referring too?

milkyi

Reaction score
This could be a good idea, it would also work in a lot of roleplay servers, though they're two types of elevators, there were the ones which you jumped/crouched on, and then they are the signs, which one would you be referring too?
Both! But I do prefer the ones with signs, because they're most likely easier to make, especially for newer players.

Shaggy

Reaction score
Both! But I do prefer the ones with signs, because they're most likely easier to make, especially for newer players.
Agreed Signs would be easier, but if they add one or the other then that would be fine, no need for two elevator plugins. 😁

Im6

six
Staff member
Owner
Reaction score
ACCEPTED

- We'll look into this & get it done as soon as possible.​