Role Signs On Walls

Kyameroni

Reaction score
IGN: Kyameroni

DATE: 25/05/2020

WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: When you place [ROLE] signs onto a wall, a player is unable to assign themselves said role. I don't know if this is a technical issue or something that wasn't added yet, but it'd make plots less messy to be able to interact with the role signs on walls.

[IMAGES IF ANY]
1590396134481.png

Shaggy

Reaction score
Overall sometimes I do believe that the ROLE signs are a bit to much, though as your pointed out it does
IGN: Kyameroni

DATE: 25/05/2020

WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: When you place [ROLE] signs onto a wall, a player is unable to assign themselves said role. I don't know if this is a technical issue or something that wasn't added yet, but it'd make plots less messy to be able to interact with the role signs on walls.

[IMAGES IF ANY]
View attachment 48
I sometimes believe that ROLE signs are a bit too much, though as you mentioned and stated, it does clear up messiness, not only that it is straight forward. As for them not being able to assign themselves, It could be a bug or a technical issue on their end where they haven't fully set up the permissions for it, for set RPM Servers. You also could put into consideration they may be more that you have to do, other than creating a sign and put a name on it.

Im6

six
Staff member
Owner
Reaction score
ACCEPTED

- We'll look in to this as soon as possible!