Role Permissions

ewfeelings

Reaction score
IGN: moonlings_
DATE: 25/05/2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Implement a way to set it so only a certain role can open a certain door, or operate certain levers/buttons. For example, in PrisonRP's, you don't want prisoners to be able to just wander around into places which would be locked to them. Like PrisonRP, maybe add a keycard system too.

Shaggy

Reaction score
If they were to add this, I believe other permissions for set groups would be put first, replacing this. I also believe that certain commands have or will be implemented in order to keep things on a more balanced level.

Akin

Reaction score
This would be a really cool feature to add. You should be able to just click on a role and modify the settings for it, all of the perms, maybe even inventory, for the PVP plots. If this gets too complex, you should just make it a rule for people to not use doors that they aren't supposed to.

Shaggy

Reaction score
This would be a really cool feature to add. You should be able to just click on a role and modify the settings for it, all of the perms, maybe even inventory, for the PVP plots. If this gets too complex, you should just make it a rule for people to not use doors that they aren't supposed to.
Separate inventories would be a cool feature, as well you mentioned modification to the settings, if they were to add this it could be under server settings. Though I still believe that RPM creators should be able to set commands and things for their given or set RPM Server.

Im6

six
Staff member
Owner
Reaction score
ACCEPTED

- We've now added this feature, if you discover any bugs with it let us know through Discord!​