Redstone Usage

Phaeondra

Reaction score
IGN: Phaeondra
DATE: May 25th, 2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Allowing the full usage of redstone in plots, which would allow many more creations to be made. Players could create interesting doorways, lighting, and much more for their roleplayers. It would allow those who want to go above and beyond with their plot to make more technical and advance engineering to enhance the experience of the roleplay in any way shape or form. Currently, redstone does work but only to an extend, however repeaters, iron doors, and a comparator. However, dispensers and droppers should not be used as those can be easily abused and cause lots of lag.

Last edited:

Shaggy

Reaction score
Redstone may have a restriction possibility because it may cause extreme lag depending on what one plans on building. Either way if they were to extend usage then they would need to make sure players wouldn't attempt to lag out a server, or RPM itself.

Shizai

Reaction score
I've seen some really cool things done with Redstone and I think it'd be pretty cool if they could throw this on.

Reasons I could see this not getting added is that it could be used to lag/break the server possibly. However, if there is a way to denote all of that then I'm all for it.