Not open for further replies.

Im6

six
Staff member
Owner
Reaction score
1590248712369.png

INFORMATION
Welcome to the FAQ section of the forums. Here we'll list our most commonly asked questions so that you can get a quick & easy response to them. If your questions are not answered by reading this document then please head over to #help within our Discord or contact a member of staff on our server itself.

ESSENTIALS

Here are some things we advise for you to read before playing on the server.

──────────────────────────────────────────

SERVER RULES

FORUM RULES

SERVER COMMANDS

FAQ
This document!

How do I get a larger sized plot?

Larger sized plots are restricted to Donator Ranks only.

Information on what you are given with the purchase of a rank is listed on the buycraft website, you can get there by clicking the link below.

The maximum size a plot can be is 600x600 BLOCKS

How do I Roleplay?

Roleplay is the act of creating an imaginary character or putting yourself into the shoes of them & acting it out situations & scenarios from their perspective. This can vary from all different genres, ages & themes - However that's the best part. The only limits here are your imagination.

Commands to do with roleplay such as /me, /yell, etc. Can be found by clicking the link above for 'SERVER COMMANDS' as that's where they're gone into a lot more detail, however simply head over to a plot you fancy, type /rp character, create your character & you're good to go!

How do I use Colours?

You must be a Donator to use colours in In-Character (IC) chat and you have to be a Donator to use colours in your character’s description alongside anything else that can possibly include colouring, e.g your Roleplay's Name.

Once you've donated check out the colour codes here:

http://ess.khhq.net/mc/

As a donator feature you may as well have the /nick which gives you the opportunity to change your nickname, e.g:

1590249806435.png

How do I change my Roleplay Name or Description?

Y
our roleplay name or description cannot be individually changed, simply stand on a plot of your choosing & type /rp character to begin the creation process once more, from there you're able to edit each & every thing about your character.

How do I assign my Custom Resource Pack?

After purchasing a Custom Resource Pack from our store, you may assign it following the document below. In that most we go into far more detail about how these work.

How do I create a Role?

A role can be created by using the 'ROLES' selection within the Server Settings MENU, clicking the button to create one prompts for you to choose a colour for the role itself. Donators are able to choose this however non-donators are restricted to the colour yellow.

From there you may input the role's name & it should be good to go!

Refer to the information just below to figure out how to exactly hand out & offer these roles to your players using ROLE SIGNS.

How do I put Roles onto Signs? / What is a Role Sign?

Roles signs are things that can be used to easily distribute & hand out roles amongst players within your Roleplay, rather than having to do this manually each & every time for every individual.

You can find out more about what role signs are & how to set them up by clicking the link below:

How do I become staff?

We are not currently looking for individual staff members for Roleplay Maker.

I’m banned and really want to get back on the server, can I please be unbanned?

If you wish to be unbanned from the server, click on this link:

Follow the format provided & follow the rules - Before then submitting the Ban Appeal within the section.

I can't get onto the server!

Ensure you're joining the server on the version 1.13.2 - Otherwise you may be getting an error message such as 'You have been kicked from the network!'

Someone isn’t following the rules - but NO staff are online, what do I do?

You can report the player through using Ban Request on our forums.

Follow the format & rules provided - Before you then submit the request.

How do I buy a donator rank on the server?

Type the command /buy whilst on the server OR click here then click your desired item.

How do I get my Roleplay Featured?

Featured roleplays are selection randomly on a daily or even weekly basis. To have a chance at getting featured you should make your roleplay as good as possible to attract an audience, from there it will be displayed publicly for people to join.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.