FEEDBACK / SUGGESTION | Ranks Issue.

Shaggy

Reaction score
IGN: Traccia
DATE: 5/26/2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I have found out that most of the permissions that Engineer and possibly other ranks have said, you actually do not have access to. For example as Engineer you, or at least I do not have access to inventor perms, or plot server. I also do not have perms to the disguises that have been listed under information for the rank. Coloured private messages, chat colourization, and more. Now I am not fully aware of how to use some permissions such as Role Colour, or even to set a nickname, though I do know that after buying Engineer we should also be given all perms, that have been listed. Now I am not sure if it is a glitch, or the Admins, and Owners of RPM have not fully completed these, though there may be more perms that many of us have no access to.
[IMAGES IF ANY]
1590515963254.png

1590515971459.png

1590515988815.png

1590516066857.png

1590516085838.png

Now I may be doing the commands wrong, or am unaware of how to actually do it, though I also believe that they should be more clearer, how how to do these commands, such as possibly adding the ranks commands to /RP help. Also if I am right, then there may be more commands that I am unaware of that we do not have access to.

Mintix

Reaction score
I've actually gotten this issue a lot. I bought Omega the day RPM came out so of course there are a few things broken

Some things I can't do right now:
- Color codes in /y, /it, /w, /me, /msg, etc (Though, I'm able to do color codes in regular IC chat, /announce, signs)
- Never really got all of my disguises. I looked and only had 3 disguises which was a bit sad. To top this one off, I'm not able to do /undisguise so I have to respawn or die to undisguise.
- Unable to do /nick

Now, this isn't all of it. I'd really like to get all permissions fixed soon. I've asked a lot to fix my permissions and, thankfully, some have been fixed-- but the more I play, the more perks I find to have little to no permission to. I'd really like all the donator roles to be fixed and given all proper permissions.

+1

Shaggy

Reaction score
I've actually gotten this issue a lot. I bought Omega the day RPM came out so of course there are a few things broken

Some things I can't do right now:
- Color codes in /y, /it, /w, /me, /msg, etc (Though, I'm able to do color codes in regular IC chat, /announce, signs)
- Never really got all of my disguises. I looked and only had 3 disguises which was a bit sad. To top this one off, I'm not able to do /undisguise so I have to respawn or die to undisguise.
- Unable to do /nick

Now, this isn't all of it. I'd really like to get all permissions fixed soon. I've asked a lot to fix my permissions and, thankfully, some have been fixed-- but the more I play, the more perks I find to have little to no permission to. I'd really like all the donator roles to be fixed and given all proper permissions.

+1
At least I am not the only one experiencing these issues, though I believe they'll get fixed. It is just slightly frustrating, because as you purchase you expect all perms to be implemented. I actually experience everything you have listed, and they're may be even more.

Ducks

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the bug report!

I realised that the groups didn't inherit each other (if you had the Omega group, you wouldn't get all the permissions in the Creator group etcetra.) This issue should be fixed, let me know if there's any other issues