Command Blocks

ModdedMarionette

Reaction score
IGN:
ModdedMari

DATE:
05/25/2020

WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I would love to have access to Command Blocks in the future. Of course, I completely understand how it can be abused and etc. So I would not complain about not having Command Blocks. This suggestion is here, and I am looking forward to see it happen one day.
(Command Blocks are my favorite blocks in Minecraft. Without Command Blocks, I would have never had as much fun in Minecraft. I have done many projects in Minecraft, ALL of them used Command Blocks. Three words to describe me: command-block-nerd. 'Cause I love 'em.)

Shaggy

Reaction score
You can create a lot of things whilst using command blocks, though I would think that there wouldn't really be a need for it. As RPM matures/gains development then I think there would be more possibilities along with freedom. Not only that but other ways to create. I would also think that it would possibly cause issues for the server within its self, not only that but could the admins/owners block certain commands whilst CMD is enabled. If not then the possibilities of something happening are endless.

Im6

six
Staff member
Owner
Reaction score
DENIED

- Thanks for the feedback however we've chosen to deny this.​