BUNDLE OF SUGGESTIONS | Totalore

Mintix

Reaction score
IGN: Totalore
DATE: 5/25/2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Before I start, I just need to say that I'm making this in one thread so I don't spam the forums with my suggestions.

RP VANISH (/rp v or /rp vanish)
Pretty simple. Moderators / Admins are given the power to vanish, but only for their plot.

RP HELP (/rp call)
Basically, /help but for your plot. This can also be used as a staff chat for your plot's moderators and administrators.

RP EVENT (/rp event)
RPM's equivalent of SRP's /event. This broadcasts an event message to everyone on the plot, just like SRP's /event.

OOC COOLDOWN (/rp cooldownooc or /cooldownooc)
Command that sets a cooldown on ooc for people on your plot.

ANONYMOUS /IT (/ita)
For some roleplays, including mine, this would benefit us greatly. It gives a sense of immersion as it looks like surrounding area is actually doing something. It doesn't look exciting or interesting when you see:
*** The floorboards begin to creak. . . (User)

but when you see
*** The floorboards begin to creak. . .
its actually interesting.
It looks exciting and gives more flavor to roleplay. This can just be restricted to plot mods and admins.

Also: For some odd reason, /its appear with "6**" instead of "***"

Last edited:

Shaggy

Reaction score
1) I do believe that an RP Vanish would be nice, given later down the road if distances on how far you can hear within your plot like how it is with SRP, then Vanishing would be nice also staff given an overall look of peoples text. That way chat can be properly moderated.

2) RP Help would be also nice to an extent, though somehow I believe that inexperienced players would misuse it thinking it could be used for overall, and the actually RPM staff.

3) RP Event, I do not think it would be rescissory, given how many people might actually join your RP, as of right now in early stages people are still turned towards SRP, also staff could just publicly announce it within ur RP Server. I personally believe it is just an extra command. Though a /broadcast would practically be similar therefore announcements overall could be published as well as events.

4) An OOC cooldown would be cool to an extent, though if they were to add it, I don't think a command would be needed, this could be something that could be added within a GUI.

Akin

Reaction score
1. RP VANISH: I do agree with this one. It'd be nice for plot staff to be able to go in vanish and whatnot, since it is their server after all. It'd give the plot staff the same rights as RPM staff, but just for their plot.

2. RP HELP: I have to disagree with this one, I feel like that'd be going too far. It'd be a lot less confusing and more simple if people just asked you questions in either DMs, or OOC.

3. RP EVENT: I fully agree with this idea, the /announce feature is cool and all, but whenever you want to send long messages in chat, the /rp event feature would come in handy. It'd be similar to the one we use on SRP.

4. OOC COOLDOWN: I agree with this one, the ooc cooldown for the plots are way too small, and could get abused easily. The best way to fix this would be adding a /rp ooctimer [SECONDS] feature, or could be added in the gui.

Mintix

Reaction score
ANONYMOUS /IT (/ita)
For some roleplays, including mine, this would benefit us greatly. It gives a sense of immersion as it looks like surrounding area is actually doing something. It doesn't look exciting or interesting when you see:
*** The floorboards begin to creak. . . (User)

but when you see
*** The floorboards begin to creak. . .
its actually interesting.
It looks exciting and gives more flavor to roleplay. This can just be restricted to plot mods and admins.
ADDED.

Hyploxin

Reaction score
I don't like the idea of ita because if someone says something mean or against the rules in the server they won't be tracked

Shaggy

Reaction score
I don't like the idea of ita because if someone says something mean or against the rules in the server they won't be tracked
The command would mainly only be used for sounds and more of a surreal feel of ones surroundings. Though if they were to add these commands, adding plot staff to have access to see what players type would be another addition, or even a possibility.